ASEAN Dengue Day 2018
"ASEAN Community Against Dengue"
Sekolah Rendah Agama, Kampung Sungai Kayu Ara, Damansara
Utama Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
7 July 2018
"To enhance advocacy initiatives to raise awareness, control and prevention measures against dengue and continuous commitments among multi sectoral partners collectively to fight against dengue in theASEAN region"
09:00 Arrival of the guests and ASEAN Delegates
- Stage Performance by Petaling Health District Office
09:30 Arrival of YB. Dr. Hj. Dzulkefly bin Ahmad, The Honorable Health Minister of Malaysia
- National Anthem "Negaraku"
- ASEAN Anthem "The ASEAN WAY"
- Dance performance by the Department of Culture andArts, Ministry of Tourism and Culture, Malaysia
- Doa Recital by Al Fadhil Ustaz Hamzah Haji Abu Seman- Welcome Speech by YB Dr. Siti Mariah Binti Mahmud, Selangor State Exco for Health, Women and Family Empowerment
- Official Opening Speech by YB Dr. Hj. Dzulkefly bin Ahmad, The Honorable Health Minister of Malaysia
- Opening Ceremony
- Presentation of the ASEAN Dengue Day 2018 Kit to ASEAN Head of Delegates
- Photography session ASEAN Head of Delegates with theHonorable Health Minister of Malaysia
- Presentation of the 'Dengue Free University' Award to the winners
- Visit to the exhibition booths
- Press conference
- Site visit observe COMBI activities at the Sungai Kayu Ara Village
Support for All of your device
Pediatric Infectious Disease Society of Thailand
9th floor, The Royal Golden Jubilee Building, 2 Soi Soonvijai, New Petchburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310 Thailand
Tel: 02-716-6534 , FAX: 02-716-6535 , E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org