The purpose of the PIDST
- share their knowledge and research on infectious diseases in children.
- knowledge management, training and advice on infectious diseases in children to the doctors, medical personnel and the public.
- to support and promote the advancement of knowledge, study and research in pediatric infectious diseases in Thailand
- cooperate with other organizations, both public and private sectors in Thailand for the study, prevention and acquisition the effective infectious disease control.
- cooperation and exchanges with medical associations and institutions, both domestic and foreign
- medical specialty training in pediatric infectious diseases.
Support for All of your device
Pediatric Infectious Disease Society of Thailand
9th floor, The Royal Golden Jubilee Building, 2 Soi Soonvijai, New Petchburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310 Thailand
Tel: 02-716-6534 , FAX: 02-716-6535 , E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org